- Payments can be made by cheque, BACS/bank transfer or debit & credit card.
- Bed linen is provided and beds are made up for guests' arrival. We provide tea towels. Bath towels are available for a small extra weekly charge of £1 per towel.
- A cot is available, free of charge, by arrangement.
- The terms include central heating and constant hot water - each flat has a meter for other electricity supplies (lights and cooking).
- The flats are currently normally booked from Friday to Friday.
- Outside the main season we also take bookings for long weekends and midweek breaks, subject to availability. Please feel free to call and check with us.
- Flats are normally available from 2pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- A deposit of £50 per week per flat is required upon booking. The balance is due 28 days before arrival.
- We have a strict no smoking policy in the house.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate pets.
- We do recommend that you take out holiday/travel insurance so that you are covered in the unlikely event that you are forced to cancel your holiday.
- Further details are available through the following link: Guest First Insurance for UK Holidays.
Any other questions? Please give us a call or drop us a line is you have any other questions or would like to discuss any aspect of your stay