- Bed linen is provided and beds are made up for guests' arrival. We provide tea towels. Bath towels are available for a small extra weekly charge of £1 per towel.
- A cot is available, free of charge, by arrangement.
- The terms include central heating and constant hot water - each flat has a meter for other electricity supplies (lights and cooking).
- The flats are currently normally booked from Friday to Friday.
- Outside the main season we also take bookings for long weekends and midweek breaks, subject to availability. Please feel free to call and check with us.
- Flats are normally available from 2pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- A deposit of £50 per week per flat is required upon booking. The balance is due 28 days before arrival.
- We have a strict no smoking policy in the house.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate pets.
- We do recommend that you take out holiday/travel insurance so that you are covered in the unlikely event that you are forced to cancel your holiday.
- Further details are available through the following link: Guest First Insurance for UK Holidays. Alternatively you can review the leaflet below and download one to print the brochure and application form the image (click on Download File by the Adobe Acrobat logo).
Any other questions? Please give us a call or drop us a line is you have any other questions or would like to discuss any aspect of your stay